Friday, June 3, 2011

Disneyland In The Kitchen!

Of course Disneyland doesn't fall short on their desserts however I thought this time around I'd show you some other items you can use for desserts!  We found some great items over in California Adventure and just wanted to buy everything!   Check out these fun and cute kitchen items!


Look at these great pop makers! Not only do you get a great treat but you get Mickey Mouse along with it!

 
  
 Now of course you can't forget those items you need to put your desserts in! These cups would be great for shaved ice, ice cream, pudding and pretty much any dessert you can think of!

I couldn't pass these up! Mickey Mouse head, hand and a star cookie cutters!  These are about 3 inches big and will make the perfect little cookies for my kids and friends!



Of course what's a kitchen without measuring cups?
  I just love the little pictures on each cup! This just makes baking even more fun!!!!
  


Of course along with those cups you need the measuring spoons to match!

 You'll also need all the other utensils to go along with your measuring cups & spoons!  How cute are those handles? I just love all these items!

Now once your done baking you need these fancy pot holders to remove those cute cupcakes and other items from the oven!


Disneyland makes sure that you go all out in your kitchen with the fantasy of Disney!  It's like taking home a part of Disneyland with you.  

I have to admit they did have other items in the store. Like a silicone baking pan, silicone mini mickey's, timers, salt and pepper shakers and cute aprons however the people working there sort of gave me a strange look after I took a few pictures! With that I paid for my cookie cutters and got out of there! I love all these items and you have to go there to get your hands on some before their all gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment