Monday, October 11, 2010

Craft Fair and Red Velvet Cupcakes

Thought I'd put up a photo or two of the craft fair we did however I took photos of just the crafts and not the food. I don't know what I was thinking!

As you can see we had racks that got decorated later on with the cupcakes ,cheesecake and cannolis. You can sort of see the cupcakes in the back there. This craft fair was not the greatest and I wish some crafts would have sold!  I sold two pieces for a grand total of $2.00   however the food moved fast! 

Which brings me to today's attempt at Red Velvet Cupcakes. We have a winner.  This cupcake taste really great and looks nice and red too.




There you have it. Not one size but two.  It's now time to move on and start on the frosting!  I'm off to make a chocolate, vanilla and cream cheese frosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment