Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Final Cupcake!

Once again my neighbors came through with the taste testing!  Tried out two more chocolate cupcake recipes today.  We have a winner!  Finally, my search for a great cupcake is done.  I now have a fantastic vanilla cupcake which I just can't get enough of and a great chocolate cupcake.  I will perfect the red velvet cupcake this week however I'm moving on to frosting!  There are so many to pick from and I'm not really sure which I like the best! 

The best part of today was a text I got asking if I can make a friend cupcakes.  Of course I can! 

Along with all this baking I've been crafting some items to go with the cupcakes.  Everyone needs accessories and guess what -- so do your cupcakes!  I'll be offering up some cupcake picks and cupcake wrappers to go with those yummy treats.  Just a little something extra to finish off the look of the cupcakes!

Eat your sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment