Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vanilla Cupcakes Take Two............

Well the first batch came out very dense and not very cupcake like.  That's what I get for using a random recipe I found online.  I took the recipe and fixed it up.  I went ahead and made a second batch today with the fixed up recipe.  Those came out better. Not perfect but better.  These were way more fluffy and way more cupcake like!  Thanks to my very cool and amazing neighbors - I had myself some taste testers tonight. They were extremely helpful!  They were honest and totally cool about eating some cupcakes. LOL Little do they know I'll have the next batch for them to try tomorrow!  The vanilla cupcakes are almost perfected.  That wasn't too hard.  It's the chocolate ones that I think I'll have some issues with. I'll be ringing some door bells this week for some more taste testing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment