Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday is a thinking day......

Yesterday cupcakes were handed out for free to people that I hope will become my customers in the very near future.  It was like having a large taste testing day from people that i didn't know!  The results were great.  Not only were cupcakes handed out, there was also cheesecake,cannoli and fruit tarts.  We had great reviews for all the products except one lady told me that my cupcakes were too dry for her.  Out of 7 dozen cupcakes given out -I only had one person tell me a negative. She said she loved the flavor but likes them super moist.  I feel that was an amazing day for my cupcakes.

It's now Sunday and I'm watching football (KC vs IND -only because it's the only game on our TV) and thinking about tomorrow.  Tomorrow brings with it my new recipe of red velvet cupcakes.  Oh these red velvet cupcakes -- I will conquer this one this week.  I will be calling on my taste testers this week!

While working on red velvet I shall be coming up with my own icing.  Chocolate and Vanilla to start off. Not too sweet, not to rock hard and it must taste great!

Off to think about icing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment