Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Orange Cupcakes!

Today was a fun day filled with Orange Cupcakes.  Yes Orange Cupcakes!  Nice just in color but in taste too!  For some reason these cupcakes came out great on the first try.  I think I've gotten used to three or four batches before things go right.  The only thing I'd change is the color. I need to get it a little less red and a little more orange.  However, the flavor is there!



I have to say I must give props to Wilton because they make the best pans! I love have they have extended ends so it's like a handle.  No longer do you take the chance of the pot holder destroying your cupcake as you pull out the tray!  As you can see those are way too red and need to be more orange!



This was the finished cupcake with a chocolate topping and some pretty orange sprinkles.  This is a cupcake that can pull off any topping because the cupcake itself taste so good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment