Saturday, October 2, 2010

First Attempt At The Cupcake!

My house smells amazing and heavenly.  I just finished baking a batch of vanilla cupcakes from scratch. I haven't done that in ages and I'm so glad I did.  I'm going to try and build a business on the cupcakes and cookies that I make.  My family and friends are always saying how good my cookies are and how well I can bake.  Well, I'm taking the time to try my hand at making some money off of my skill.  Perhaps a little help from a family member or two will come in handy!  I'm going to subject my neighbors into becoming taste testers this week too!  

I love baking.  I can't stand to cook.  To me cooking is a task and a dull one at best.  However, baking is this incredible, flavor filled and happy occasion.  Everyone loves a good dessert.  It's the ending to a meal and a celebration of good times.  It can be sweet or savory and sometimes even both at the same time. 

My grandmother always said to eat your dessert first because who knows what's next.   

No frosting yet, right out of the oven, no liners, vanilla cupcake from scratch.

There will be more photo's one I get these finished. Plus, we'll see how the taste test went!

No comments:

Post a Comment